Archive for June, 2008

Fresh Water Bed

Save Drinking Water Resources

Water is a precious natural resource and is vital not only for our sustenance, drinking needs, agriculture, food security, and eco-system security but also is the basic and critical requirement for all-round development and growth. Since it is not an inexhaustible resource, it should be used efficiently considering the earth despite surrounded by 70 % of water, the people across the globe will face the acute shortage of water, if not cautious yet.

The earth has only 3 % of water, and the remaining 97 % is salt water found in oceans and seas. We have only 1 percent fresh water; the remaining 2 % is frozen in the form of mountains and glaciers.

It is the time to think about water resources which are decreasing gradually, sweet water resources are reducing day by day and that too if we are having any reserves for sweet water they are being polluted. So every one should think about this and we need to take initiative and make all people who don’t have awareness regarding this. In future we may face an issue with drinking water. If all sweet water resources reduces than we need to search for the process for recycling salt water into drinking water. First we need to create awareness to the people around us. We need to aware them the importance of drinking water and the great threat in future we are going to face. Lets make this decision spread every where and to everyone.

In recent times i was really hurt by an incident happend infront of me, but then i was not in a position to appose the situation at that time. After this incident happend i was always thinking the same. It is nothing other than “Child Labour”! When i went to a restaurant in my home town, i saw a boy who is between 12-13 years was doing there as a washing boy. And had been scolded by his owner for an unnecessary reasons and even beating without thinking that he is a small Kid. It really moved me a lot. And after a month or later i decided to oppose these situations and also want to know where they are working, and want to complain about these things to the concern departments. So guys, i think this is the current burning issue many of the children facing in india. So lets combine our hands and motivate others and do the needfull to the children who are facing these situations. We can do this by ourselves at our places where we stay. Lets chase the Web and make Children Free from it.

12 th June is the “World Anti-child Labour Day”

There are some rules according to Law, some of them are

The Children between 6-14 of age should not work.

The government will train and provide them Job Opportunities for them who are between 14-18 under Child labour Project.

According to Child Labour Act, an enforcement team had the right to get hold of the Children who are working and they can move them to Transit Schools.

Finally, don’t ever keep a child into work. Let us strive to “Save their Childhood”.

This is the time where we need to concentrate for the reduction of the usage of plastic. Which will cause a great loss for us in future. Plastic is the substance which takes long time to get recycled. So for a better society we need to reduce the usage of PLASTIC and instead we can use natural products which will dissolve into the environment soon. That too they won’t make any harm to the environment. We need to take it seriously and must stop the usage of plastic bags which we use in our daily life. We need to make the people aware of not to use PLASTIC who are using them.